Re: Plasma

You have too much time on your hands!!!
Or is it that your concentration span runs away from time to time.
I didn`t think trains sat at strathfield for 10" recovery anymore.
You must have a very small sphere in which you operate i, if these stupid
screens play such a significant role in your life.
At the end of the day who gives two knobs of goat shit what colour they
are,so long as they supply the relevent information!!

3A6C3A5A.46DCCAC3@ozemail.com.au">news:3A6C3A5A.46DCCAC3@ozemail.com.au...