Re: Red Rattlers be damned!

I think "Red Rattler" has also been applied to the Gulflander at some point,
not sure.
QR's own intranet refers to it as a "Tin Hare" railmotor, and i've heard it
being called
"Leaping Lena", too.   It seems to be a case of "one nickname fits all"....

John Mccandless
Cloncurry qld au

3a6ccf94$0$16388$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a6ccf94$0$16388$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...