Re: [melb] Spencer/Bourke St Intersection

Yes, the 86 does run to the docklands like you describe, hence causing the
lengthy times, also, the signals need to be programmed so that it gives the
86 permission to turn into/from Spencer St.

The docklands loop is still the same as 6 months ago:
Flinders St west up to where Footscray Rd used to be.
(Old) Footscray Road down to Colonial Stadium (about Bourke St)

One day they will finally finish the loop. I'm sure that the decontamination
works have finished ages ago. A lack of trams might be stopping extending
the 48 around (they had to cut the service back to Flinders/Spencer when
they improved frequencies to 10mins during weekdays)

cheers
Johann

dv3b6.7821$65.45913@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:dv3b6.7821$65.45913@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...