Re: WL38 - GSPE

.......and NR55 looked very nice in its SeaTrain colours too.

For such an expensive "rail experience" I've never seen such dinky bogies on
passenger stock as used for the GSPE cars.  Are the recycled guard's van
bogies or new - no wonder their ride is lively at speed?

Chris

3A6F5C45.FC34ACE1@hermes.net.au">news:3A6F5C45.FC34ACE1@hermes.net.au...