Re: NT/Alice Springs Question

The Ghan usually arrives on time @ 0900 NT time Tuesday
and Friday (we have plenty of daylight up here so dont
have to fudge the clocks. ;))  Goods/freight arrivals
pretty variable, usually after dark, there are 5 per
week, Saturday evenings is worth a second look, always
the longest.
Nothing much moves again until Tuesday morning although
top beef prices down south have seen the odd "off day"
movement.  Most Southbound freights sneak out early
hours around sun up, you will need very fast film in
the low light.

....Tell