OAM for rail writer

I know this is off topic but i spotted this in todays central coast express
advocate

A railway buff from the Entrance has steamed in to score an OAM in the
general division of the Australia Day awards.
Michael Morahan is not only an authority on Australia's railway heritage but
has written a number of books on the subject.
Books Mr Morahan has written include
Diesel and Electrical Locomotives of the NSWGR
the 34 and 35 classes
and the P class
He is also the editor and producer of Away with steam
Steam in the fifties
Decade of change
Reflections of an Engineman
Steam in the Sixties
The 59 Class
Tracks in Time
The 57s and 58s
three cylinder power on the nswgr
Trackside
Shays in the Valleys
and railway albums volumes 1-10
Mr Morahan is also the editor of the journal of the Rail Transport Museum.
I would just like to say well done and it is so nice to see a railway person
get an oam for the work that they have done.
Andrew