Re: ARTC Communications Based Safeworking System

The only mistake made in Victoria was the one not to persue the full
introduction of D.I.C.E............but then there was the train
controllers,signallers etc up in arms about hence put into the too hard
basket!!!
3a71f27e.1923946@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3a71f27e.1923946@can-news.tpg.com.au...