Re: One Way Entry/exit at Hurstville

Mathew Quaid wrote:

> I'm pretty sure the South Coast Daylight Express stopped there.

And just about every other Nowra (i.e. Bomaderry) passenger train that
ever ran through from Sydney (i.e. before the current era of changing
trains at Dapto or wherever).

The original query is very strange - why would it be thought that Nowra
trains did not stop at Hurstville?????
Please expand on the original query and then some more helpful answers
might be possible.