Re: [SA] What is With TRANSADELAIDE????

Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in article
<3A6ED3B4.7D4FA7DC@enternet.com.au>:

>> ok there scaring me.....Elizabeth station looks brand new, similar to
>> the Gold Coast stations, and now Tambelin, on the Gawler Line is
>> looking new.......OMG TransAdelaide your scary why now? huh why not 20
>> years ago lol

>There's a State Election due this year.
>
>NNWWSNM  (Nudge Nudge Wink Wink Say No More)

They'll need to do more than paint the stations.

It would be nice if passengers were able to see out of the plastic windows
on the 3000/3100 DERM's (sorry, I had to call them that). Additionally, it
would be nice if trains were more frequent than an hour on some lines on
weekends. Of course it would also be nice if SA had a regional passenger
rail network like they used to. Nah, it'll never happen.

I guess the O-Bahn is nice...

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME