Re: [VIC] {RUMOUR} SGR to be sent packing?

david (david@gwmail.nmit.vic.edu.au) wrote:
> I agree with david, SGR and FA  can coexist on the line. I have heard  FA would
> run night trains, and are happy for SGR to be there and maintaing the track !

It wouldn't matter what time of day the trains ran. Apart from the
occasional charter, most trains run on weekends.

No change is required to the safeworking. V/Line oeprated the hay trains
under tourist railway TS&T rules, although a pilotman was required.

Cheers
David