Re: [syd]track diagrams

I recommend 'Rail Track Diagrams' published by the Quail Map Co. Its
available from the ARHS bookshop. It's very slightly outdated though, it has
the Airport line down as 'under construction' (but its still drawn up) and
it doesn't have the lidcombe sprint or Blacktown marathon platforms. But its
still very good. It is very similar to the First Stop Central maps, showing
all signalling installations, bridges, platforms and other landmarks.

Rgds
J. Boles
Sydney, Australia

jaboles AT bigpond DOT com