Re: [NSW] Near fatality - Windsor Station

The one at Westmead delayed the 7.50pm or the 8.50pm train from penrith
going up da mountains, someone killed em selfs infront of a train near
Westmead station so i was told at Mt Vic

"E.P" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9cfuph$l8l$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9cfuph$l8l$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> It happen about    23:10 hrs.Buts thats all I know.Buses replaced the last
> remaining trains on the line.There was also another fatality at Westmead
> earlier on in the night about 7pm.But no more details can be disclosed.
>
> "Keith" <K_walters@email.com> wrote in message
> 3aeb716a_1@news01.one.net.au">news:3aeb716a_1@news01.one.net.au...
> > Has anyone got any details of a near fatality on Windsor Station on
Friday