Re: [NSW]Short cuts

> | That's a good thing to tell the world isn't it!!!??? Do you think you
will
> | get any sympathy from any non crew member on this group? After all, you
> are
> | being paid to do a job why be surprised when there is a crack down?
>

> As long as the job gets done, that's all that matters.

I totally agree with you. Although I don't think it is necessary to
advertise the fact that shortcuts go on because you would know senior
management monitors this group. There are, as you would also know, managers
who are trying to make a name for themselves who would take great joy in
making it as hard possible for the real workers. Why make it easier for
them? Although, if they wanted to play by the book, Drivers and Guards could
too and there would go on time running in one hit!

> | BTW, the rumour is rubbish but now you have told the world it well
become
> true! In
> | addition, there has never been a problem with swaps due to the nature of
> | shiftwork and the effects on social/ family needs of workers.
>

> The rumour is that it causes too much work for roster clerks and Loco
> supervisors and that too often TCAC don't know that someone's swapped.
>
> Also it may affect any new fatigue rostering if we swap.

The roster clerks got a pay rise for the extra crew for the Olympics and no
pay cut for the drop in numbers after, so they have no grounds to complain.
Not that the rumour is correct anyway. There is no way known swaps could be
abolished as it would see sick leave sky rocket- fatigue rostering or not.