RAIL TRAVEL BARGAIN! Pass the word on.

The QR/McCafferty's road-rail tourist travel pass is a bargain at $286.00 for
ten 24 hour days over a sixty day period. But, don't look for advertising about
it by QR or McCafferty's! Travel agents haven't heard of it, either. THe pass
can only be obtained at Roma St or Central station QR travel Centres and at
McCafferty's Roma St. One can travel all over Queensland. I plan a trip to
Longreach, Mt Isa, and Forsayth on the pass. I got a travel agent to write out a
McCafferty's express ticket with the details of the pass, pare paid, etc, for
exchanging for the pass, at Roma St, Brisbane. Pass the word on about the pass,
to anybody planning a Queensland holiday.