Re: [NSW] N5158 with Vinyl seat covers?!

On a slightly different topic I noticed today Central station that Comeng
Car C3879 has what appears to be about a 8" square panel cut out of the roof
over the centre saloon section.  The corrugated section cut out has been
replaced by a flat square section of stainless steel.  Obviously cut out to
get at something.  Anybody got any ideas or has noticed this particular
Sydney car?
Cheers
Rod Gayford

9cbip9$kcf$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9cbip9$kcf$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...