RE: [AD]: Major Website Upgrade Complete! 'The Intercity Platform'

To Dave

Thank you very much for pointing those out. I'm seeking a genuine V-SET
driver
to help with the information on the website.

--------------------
(Newspaper AD)
SEEKING: V-SET driver, either current or retired. More than 3yrs experience
driving on Intercity lines. Mus have regular and reliable email.

Email me at: maikha_l@hotmail.com
--------------------

Just fixed up all the links you mentioned, and yes I take all
respeonsibility.
---
Classification lights I had got from a 1970's publication that they were the
lights the yellow arrows in the diagram are pointing to.

Marker lights are the REd or White lights showing a train either trailing or
leading.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

>===== Original Message From "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au>
=====
>"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

>> personally.
>> colours,
>
>Further to this, your page features.htm needs a complete rework. The link to
>it does not work (the link off the main page is cet to the page on your
>HDD).
>
>There are also some errors on features.htm - the cables leading off the
>front of a V-set which you describe as "air-hoses" in the braking section
>are actually electrical jumpers, used to couple sets together. The brake
>pipes ("air-hoses") are located near the couplers.
>
>Also, what are "classification" lights? The yellow arrows are pointing to
>the fog lights. Perhaps you could expand on that.
>
>Dave

"If I never missed that stupid Endeavour at Victoria St, I would have not
missed my connection and I would be breathing"

(Said me Maikha repeatedly on the way home from the Hunter Valley trip,
17/4/01)