RTM Comet

I was at the Rail Transport Museum today (Thirlmere) When I found a very
interesting Set it was a Silver City Comet (104). The good thing that was I
found one and the bad news was it's condition it had about 5 carriages and
one in a Candy Livery the condition was awlful It is still in working oreder
but will probably never be used again :-(. It really needs a good work job
on it. Hopefully I will see it out and about again one day :-). It s a good
day at the museum.