RE: plasma screens

Hello JB,

I had this conversation before with someone else before...

That (MASH) is no longer the programming app i'm using and the point with
Bon
die is so the computer can say it properly, the dialogue you saw isn't it
the
program, the user will have a menu to tick the sound they want in proper
spelling. I am currently going around staions recording annoucments and
replacing the speech app with real recordings.

>Wow, that TAP program has a very annoying american >voice! I recommend you
stick with DVA.

Yep, at the current stage I would have to agree with you. )=^)

Cheers
Winston Yang,