RE: Geelong Freeway cut by Floods at Lara

>From Peter Homann:

>This morning's radio news (commercial, not ABC) started off saying extra
>train services had been scheduled from Geelong, but a while later were
>only saying that extra carriages had been added.
>
>So I guess *someone* is still running trains... :-)

The Herald-Sun has a photo of the flooded Princes Hwy near Lara at
http://heraldsun.com.au/sectionindex1/0,5442,victorian%20news%5EVICTORIA%5ET
EXT%5Eheraldsun,00.html

I can't make out the rail line in the picture. Could someone who knows the
area point out if the line is outside of the photo's range, in the
background
somewhere, or under water.

Thank you, James