Re: Airport Line QLD

No I haven't: I think that Sydney got the formula wrong too.
I have been to Heathrow on LT, Barcelona airport on the local metro,
Amsterdam Schiphol on suburban trains, Frankfurt Flg on suburban trains,
Wien Schwechat on suburban trains, LAX, and probably more.
All of these treat the airport as just another traffic point on the system,
at normal system fares.  This is what an airport railway should be like.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Tony Gatt <baulko@optushome.com.au> wrote in article