Re: plasma screens

SraNSW wrote:

> ===== Original Message From "Jonathan Boles" <jaboles@bigpond.com> =====
>
>>Try www.geocities.com/mactyrail
>>
> Umm, new address... http://www.geocities.com/wycityrail/
> Site 4 d'loads... http://www.geocities.com/wycityrail/Downloads.html
> BTW. site for the pictures on the site is incorrect it's at...
> http://www.geocities.com/d3951pn1
>
> If anyone requests i'll upload the new version of the emulation.
> Last but not least... PLEASE!!! do NOT post any replies the last time i said
> anything about my site.

I don't know that there will be much need after I fix
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~hendy/plasma.html so it uses CSS (and
looks right on platforms other than WINDOWS)

--

Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net
Any technical questions about Basilisk II should be directed to the
person maintaining the port in question. General support can be directed
to the Delphi forums.

--
"The world's programmers are trying to make the best idiot-proof
software. The universe, however, is trying to make the best idiot.