Re: [AD]: Major Website Upgrade Complete! 'The Intercity Platform'

Maikha V Ly wrote:

> To all
>
> For the past three days I have been doing a major upgrade of my website 'The
> Intercity Platform' with a new theme, new colours, and new Layout.
> 'The Intercity Platform' has been turned from a 'Personal View of...' to an
> 'Official View of...'.
> The NEW 'Intercity Platform' will provide the same information and pictures
> as
> before, but in the official view and presentation.

I'll give it 30 mins to load on my 28.8k ;)

> Please, spare a minute, and check out:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
>
> And please give feedback here either replying, or emailing me personally.
> If you do find anything odd like a broken link, page still in old colours,
> missing picture and such, please contact me.
>
> Thanks to Erk for the frontpage layout, and to all me critics out there
> giving
> their feedback on the New website.

Easy enough to stick the plasma at the top of that too...

I have to sharpen my CSS though, so it will work correctly XP

> Cheers to all :-) K-SETs suck in my point of view!
> Maikha "V" Ly

> "If I never missed that stupid Endeavour at Victoria St, I would have not
> missed my connection and I would be breathing"

Not the "and I would be breating" bit, but otherwise a direect quote.

> (Said me Maikha repeatedly on the way home from the Hunter Valley trip,
> 17/4/01)

Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net
Any technical questions about Basilisk II should be directed to the
person maintaining the port in question. General support can be directed
to the Delphi forums.

--
"The world's programmers are trying to make the best idiot-proof
software. The universe, however, is trying to make the best idiot.