Re: INNCORRECT train information in the Melbourne

In article <slrn9e7cn0.uo.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net>, Jeremy Lunn
says...

>In article <3B03056B@MailAndNews.com>, Vaughan Williams wrote:
>> Didn't you know that EXCESSIVE use of CAPITALS when TYPING a MESSAGE is
>> called
>> SHOUTING and considered to be VERY RUDE?
>
>Did you know it's also VERY RUDE to QUOTE incorrectly, in particular
>like the way you did!
>
>When replying to posts on Usenet you should put your reply after the
>quote like I have done.  You should also trim out anything that is not
>relevent such as signatures and headers.  As a general rule, if you are
>not sure if it's relevent then don't quote it.
>
>If people would do the above then the savings in bandwidth that Usenet
>uses would be quite huge and reading through threads would be much
>easier (instead of having to scroll through heaps of junk!).
>
>--
>Jeremy Lunn
>ICQ: 19255837
>http://jeremy.austux.net/

Jeremy, I don't really think that it matters whether one replies at the top or
below a message, but to please you, I have replied below your message! And,
look, I have dropped what you consider "excessive" use of capitals! Now, the
point of my message is, that the "Ghan" operates into Melbourne, yet the Herald
Sun newspaper only publishes the times for the "Overland" and XPT rail services.
Do you think that the "Ghan" should also be shown in the paper? If not, why not?
The train is a normal service like the "Overland", which is what I have poinded
out to the PTUA, the GSR, and the Herald Sun. Only to be ignored by them all!
Correct rail, shipping and airline information must include the "Ghan" because
it does operate into Melbourne, It is that simple.