Geelong Freeway cut by Floods at Lara

According to the News tonight the Geelong Road has been cut for about 40
hours and is not likely to reopen for some time.
Traffic diverted via Bacchus Marsh has also been stopped due to Flooding
that way as well..
Now the Railway Bit....Both 7 and 9 news mentioned that Geelong was
virtually cut off from Melbourne and thousands of Commuters were unable to
get to work or get home........ Do we still have a RAILWAY going that way! I
guess as it is the main Adelaide trunk the answer is Yes....so what about
the bloody trains mate??
I guess they are closed too...or slap me down with a fly swatter, you would
have suggested I could leave the shit heap and travel on the "high" rails
???
no ! Oh all right Railways must be history then......
:o(((