Re: St.Albans rail crossing

here we go again.. the sad part about St Albans is that there are Traffic
Signals on BOTH sides of the level crossing, and the level crossing is under
the control of a signalman..

all he needs to do is call the lights, and wait till it clears..
He controls the lever that controls the crossing, and while the booms remain
up, the signals remain at stop, and no-one gets killed on the crossing.

Simple isn't it...

Oh yeah, by the way... the suburbans don't cross the crossing .... yet...
7nRE6.6676$EQ3.248008@ozemail.com.au">news:7nRE6.6676$EQ3.248008@ozemail.com.au...