Re: [VIC]4D.

In article <3AE2F40F.2060500@bigpond.com>, Michael Hendy wrote:
> I saw it in December.
>
> At first I wondered what a Tangara was doing in Victoria, then I looked
> it up and found out it was the 4D.

I first saw it in 1992 (I think) not long after coming back from
Sydney.  Back then I thought of it as the "Sydney Train".

What are the differences between Tangaras and 4Ds anyway?  I don't
think I managed to get a Tangara when I was in Sydney more recentally
but the only difference I noticed was that they don't have intemittent
beeps when the doors are open (is there any point in that anyway?).

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837