RE: The Fish and Chips

>===== Original Message From Bob Horgan <rhorgan@hotmail.com> =====
>Can somenone tell me where this name originated from??

>From my sources I read, it originates from Mt Victoria in the Blue
Mountains.
Somewhere in the early years of last century (Someone please correct me)
there
was a train driver (Or Engineer know back then) by the name of Jock Heron
who
had a good reputation of on-time runnings from there to the city.
His nickname was the "Fish".

Not sure about the chips, but the Fish is a service named in his nick, but
years later had another service named properly in tribute of him.

Hope this helps
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

"If it's going your way.....it's going your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)