Re: [NSW] Hunter Trip yesterday and 2-car K-SET

"Maikha V Ly" <maikha@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
3AE27098@MailAndNews.com">news:3AE27098@MailAndNews.com...

| Going home from Hamilton was a pain in the rear-end, after some knuchled
| head
| train despatcher gave us a 2-Car K-SET for the 2:08pm Ex. Hamilton to
Sydney
| run!!!  which was ridiculously stupid as my high-expectations are a V-SET,
| cramming passengers into a Sardene Can (2-car set) all along the Coast,
and
| me
| sitting in bloody uncomfortable seats which if I sat longer would have
given
| me Economy Class Syndrome!
|

| Anywayz, why the F***** hell did a 2car Sardene Can have to run us 3hrs,
all
| stations, running 8mins late from Hamilton to Strathfield where I was
| eagerly
| awaiting my connection, a G-SET service to Springwood?!?

What 2.08? Do you mean the 3.08?

I would have got the 3.41 ex Hamilton.

--

Erk
Rugby League, V8 Supercar, Transport & TV

Secret Agent Man - Who The Super Jesus are singing about.
Radioactive Man - Who Erk imagines they are singing about.
The Man - Who Erk wishes would end up on his ass.