Re: M>Train Referbs

Mathew Klock <time@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
3ad7d8bd$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3ad7d8bd$1@news.iprimus.com.au...
> M>Train have started running one of their referbs on the dandy line
> recently.. anyone know the wtt for it??

Saw two or three stored at Westall / Springvale last Sunday at noon.  Then
last Monday at about 6:30pm was
able to peer into one at Malvern Stn from my city-bound train.  The first
thing I noticed was a huge
black graffiti squiggle on a blank part of the wall near the door.  Saw the
absence of carpet.  Also
noticed the new train  maps.  There were different colours for the Payside
and Connex areas, but at
 least the Connex stations  appeared to be labelled (though can't say for
sure as I was peering through
two layers of glass and lighting was poor.  My train then left, so only got
a quick glimpse.

Peter