Re: the meaning of gunzel

Aieee aieee, whatever already.

ANYBODY, well most who do not work as a rail employee
are GUNZELS for the purposes of this group.
Sure, I/we/they hate that tag, ...right fellas.!

Rail buff, rail enthusiast, rail fan, rail historian,
volunteer preserved rail worker, rail web site manager,
photo taker of trains, aus.rail contributor, aus.rail
lurker (plenty of those) :).

We/they are all GUNZELS.!

Some of the comments I have received over the years
have been less than complimentary, but I dont give a
shit, hey who cares, we do what we want to do.

....Tell