Re: M>Train Referbs

"Mathew Klock" <time@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
3ad7d8bd$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3ad7d8bd$1@news.iprimus.com.au...
> M>Train have started running one of their referbs on the dandy line
> recently.. anyone know the wtt for it??

I caught one on the Frankston line recently. Dunno how many there are, but
I've noticed it go past my station a few times on different trips, so I get
the feeling it's not running to a particular timetable.

Surprised to see the one I caught didn't appear to have the re-inforced door
windows. (Or are they just not as obvious as on the non-refurbished ones?)

Daniel