Re: Derailment at Hurstville (coal train?)

robson@cia.com.au (robson) wrote in <3AD77AE9.B19C31AD@cia.com.au>:

>steam3801 wrote:
>>
>> Getting camera - going back to see if I can get a few shots
>

>Are you going to post them on alt.binaries.pictures.rail?

Why? Half the people in this newsgroup may not be able to read them then.
Or else, if they can, they have a few days to do so.

Wouldn't it be more productive to post the images to a website somewhere
instead? Despite common belief, you need not know HTML to do so...

MK.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".