Re: Black boxes for all trains

By ALL, is it all trains which opperate in NSW, or is it ALL as in every
single locomotive, EMU, railcar what ever that operate in Australia?  What
about heritage operators?  Will they too be required to fit these black
boxes?

Just some questions that I think need to be answered or may not have been
thought through yet by the inquest

Adam

3AD50969.5946CCD1@fang.omni.com.au">news:3AD50969.5946CCD1@fang.omni.com.au...