Re: super series wheelslip control

If I remember correctly the radar reads the ground speed and as the ground
speed changes the power to the axle that starts to slip is reduced and
increased to other axles at the same time automaticly dropping sand to
relive the wheel slip.This was on the 81 class SRA units there is no manual
sanding over about 10 KPH.
Fred Morley