Re: Vic Govt 'committed' to fast rail links

David Martin wrote:

> Compared to NSW, they have a topographical advantage.
> Getting out of Sydney, in any direction, involves major engineering due to
> rugged landforms, rivers & gorges, etc.
>
> --

So build the worlds first floating railway!

No doubt someone would complain about the up and down bopping effect on
comfort levels then.

Santosh
*Why are we making the world safer for stupid people? they're meant to
be weeded out*
*Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level then beat
you with experience*