Re: mel loop operation

IIRC multimodal fares were 1983, and since the loop started opening in 1981,
if there are patronage figures from back then it might be possible to see
what the short term effect was...

Anyway in terms of capacity, the loop was built partially to remove a
bottleneck.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia