AD -Operating steam locos in NSW over Easter period

Greetings Group, The Illawarra Light Railway Museum Society at Albion Park
near Wollongong NSW is operating "Cairns" a restored 2' gauge 0-6-0 Hudswell
Clarke tomorrow April 8th. On Easter Sunday we will be operating  'Tully 6"
our restored 0-6-2T Perry. To see photos of our locos please visit our
website at www.gghome.com/ILRMS and go to the Locomotives page.
On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays during the NSW school holiday period,
we will be operating diesel hauled passenger trains with one of our restored
industrial locomotives. Our 4 restored steam locomotives and other restored
diesels are available for inspection on these days.
Regards, John Garaty, Sales Manager ILRMS