Re: Remove City Loop trains from Burnley group lines

(Sorry, could not resist it)

"Paul Dwerryhouse" <paul+usenet@dwerryhouse.com.au> wrote in message
9ak0d2$o5$1@merrick.home">news:9ak0d2$o5$1@merrick.home...
> Vaughan Williams <ender2000@MailAndNews.com> writes:
>
> >This calls for a Rod Speed style response, something I'm not as good as
as
> >he is.
>
> Oy, fair go.

You get no say whatsoever as to what is or isn't a fair go.

> I posted this to melb.general, not aus.rail

Even you should be able to work out that crossposts are inevitable in a
discussion of this nature.

> and hadn't participated in the aus.rail discussion until now.

That is your bed, you made it, you get to lie in it.

> I didn't ask for it to be reposted here

You should take that up with the person who crossposted it. It is Copyright,
after all.

> and I don't expect to be given the contempt of a Rod Speed style response.

Not a shred of evidence that a "Rod Speed style response" amounts to
contempt.

Dave