Re: Roll Call

In aus.rail, on 05 Apr 2001, Al announced:

>Just thinking that it's about time that we had a roll call in the group
>to see where everyone's coming from (passenger, user, employer,
>employee etc) and what their background is.

Ok, I'm 25, male from Melbourne.  I'm a passenger (what's the difference
between a passenger and a user btw?) or user :) I'm legally blind, so I
have to use PT to get everywhere, mostly trains.  I don't actually have
*that* great an interest in trains - I certianly like them, and would
probably read a book on them if you gave me one, but I don't go running
around the country photographing them or anything.  I like some of the
discussions here and points raised - particularly about melbourne
transport issues.

Regards

OgO
--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.