Re: Railway weekly notices

Anita Lukaszyk wrote:

> They still make the weekly notices. The timetable for the 75th
> celebrations was on a Special Train Notice (STN). IIRC it was the Mardi
> Gras STN?

Yes, the Mardi Gras STN have included the 75th Celebrations runs, but
individual STN for 75th Celebrations came up at the last minute. My SM
recently has complained about the late delivery of STNs where they
arrived one day before the day happened.

Also the last Saturdays St Marys - Parramatta trackwork STN now
(finally) had acknowledged the HET's F-set run.

> There was also a good article on the History of Electric Trains/75th
> celebration in the February Edition of StateRail's 'Way to Go'
> newsletter.

Plus a informative article on combating Fare Evasion - a must read
article for passengers as well as CityRail staff!

--
---------
Danny Mok

*My comments stated are my