Re: [NSW] Paralympics Timetable now on CityRail website

They're only slightly different than the usual Easter Show timetables. For
instance, the current normal timetable's half-hourly (very) slow Penrith
trains are cut short to Blacktown but diverted to OP.

On weekends, all South Coast intercity trains will run to Martin Place
instead of Sydney Terminal (I don't know whether this is the case with the
normal wekend timetable though).

Y3jB5.13597$O7.183746@ozemail.com.au">news:Y3jB5.13597$O7.183746@ozemail.com.au...