Re: 3813 latest?

Still sitting on top of those flat wagons eh? or has it fallen through the
rotted timber deck of those flat wagons?
I suppose that tender shell has even larger rust holes than it did in 1987
at Clyde.
Maybe a more fitting use (than rustting up there) for it would be as spare
parts for 3801/30.

Chris

39D36375.890E7B05@cia.com.au">news:39D36375.890E7B05@cia.com.au...