Re: Pakenham line

jae3806@usa.net (John Elliott) wrote in
<YQXA5.60537$c5.167040@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>:

>Are we going to see any new trains on the pakenham line ?. The ones we
>have are just about buggered. I expect the driver to say "Please assist
>the movent of this train by closing the doors"any time.

Usually nothing wrong with the trains themselves. F***wit kids hold the
doors open. Yes, I would like to see the trains refurbished though. I dont
care for the colour, and other gadgets, just clean syringe proof seats.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.