Re: [NSW] V69 pics

Sorry Chris and the Group, It looks like a finger slip and a
misinterpretation of my scrawl for car 9151. The numbers were taken in a
hurry as I had only 2 minutes to get on board before departure. My
handwriting was pretty scratchy. I bow to your superior knowledge of
electric car types. I don't know too much about them - I just ride them, and
yes V sets beat Tangaras for comfort for 90km each way a day.

2' gauge is more my scene. By the way the ILRMS at Albion Park is running
"Tully #6", an 0-6-2T by Perry of Adelaide, on Sunday at Albion Park.
Regards, John Garaty

Chris Downs <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
tr1B5.13043$O7.172652@ozemail.com.au">news:tr1B5.13043$O7.172652@ozemail.com.au...
> I don't know my DKT number ranges but is that right, a DKT (rather than a
> DTK) paired with a DJM?
>
> Also unusual these days to see a 6 car V-sets with mixed chopper and
> camshaft cars.  I haven't seen one in the Mountains (nor a mixed 4 car
V-set
> for that matter) for well over 6 months.
>
> Chris
>
> John Garaty <jkgaraty@1earth.net> wrote in message
> 970054267.584293@ns2.1earth.net">news:970054267.584293@ns2.1earth.net...
> > Greetings all,. No pics but V69 formed the 6 car 1850 service from
Redfern