WCR Echuca Trip

Had a great trip to Echuca last sunday behind R711. Started out a bit
overcast but fined up as we neared Echuca.
Had a 'guided' tour of the Loco shed which is under restoration. The roof is
complete with the guttering to go up this week. The windows are being done
and the doors will be done soon too. The offices, apart from the huge
mountains of pidgeon shit seem to be quite good inside and won't require too
much structural work at all.

We also went down to the Wharf and were surprised/delighted to discover the
body of a 6 wheel Passenger Carriage. After discussions with the wood worker
there we found that it had come from Sandhurst town, bought by someone for
$500 and donated to the Port. Does anyone know any early details of this
particular carriage.

Great to see tha Hero paddle steamer back in the river and the A2 steaming!!

Cheers,

Chris