Re: WY Cityrail Site - Not worth going to - Fixed Again

I've changed the site again to suit Mitch better plus i've added
* Rail Ticket & Map collection ( my collection )
* Indicators Page ( Not Completed )
* Plus more things that hopefully dont disturb Mitch to come

IF it is updated yet it should be soon, cause I'm have trouble uploading

www.geocities.com/mactyrail

<Mitch> wrote in message
8qsd16$feh$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8qsd16$feh$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
>Let's see what's "new"...

>David Johnson's pictures -> Still there with slightest of credit now.

Gone Now!

>David Jonhson's link page -> Still there with only slightest of credit

Gone Now!

>now. Ripped brochure from gvmt -> Still there.

Dont know what your talking about
>Non-working link to "Real DVA" -> Still there.

Gone

>Rollngstock direct from CityRail's site -> Still there.

Gone

>Crackling "Real DVA" chimes -> Still there.

Gone

>Ugly colours -> Still there.

What colours do you want?

>Please get rid of the sounds