EmailCash - Rewards for reading your email!

I recently joined a new rewards program called EmailCash. You should
definitely consider becoming a member.

These are the benefits of the program:

1. You are guaranteed rewards if you join and stay a member;

2. There are many ways to earn rewards, from reading email through to
shopping and chatting online;

3. You can get your rewards as a cheque in the mail, or by purchasing stuff
in eShopping, or by bidding on items in eAuctions. You can even donate your
rewards to charity. And you never have to pay EmailCash anything!

It's free to join, and it only takes about two minutes.

If you'd like to find out more about EmailCash before you join, visit the
EmailCash Web site and take the short tour. I can assure you that you'll
love their program. Hundreds of thousands of Australians have already
joined, now it's your turn!

Just visit
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=B96378

Be sure to enter my membership ID (B96378) when you join. Remember, it's
easy to sign up and it never has to cost you a cent!