Re: [auswide] Olympic train tickets

The Olympic tickets for Sydney venues are valid on CityRail services for the
day of the event and up to 0400 the next day.

<sarcasm> I am looking hard for any tickets purchased months ago with "Cathy
Freeman's 400m Final" written on it as advertised in the Terrorgraph. Will
pay top dollar. Email me an offer. </sarcasm>

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

Railway Rasputin3 wrote in message <8qnfno$8r4$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
| I noticed both Metcard and Cityrail ticket has got something special
|for the olympic. Metcard has got pic of athlete on the front.(football
|mostly) and Cityrail tickets have icon of sprinters along with slogans
|like <Go for Gold>, similar with Countrylink ticket. Any other special
|tickets around? QR? TransAdelaide?
|--