i've fixed mactyrail - now it's WY's Cityrail site

Hello,
I back with my new site and it's no longer called Mactyrail, it's now
called WY's Cityrail Website. I hope you like my new site. I will soon
take my own images.
The site is still the same at:
http://www.geocities.com/mactyrail/
Below is an incomplete list of what i've fixed.

* Changed concept to rail only (due to complaints)

* Changed Background to be more constant and easier to read (due to
complaints)

* Totally got rid of the mac (due to complaints)

* Put a lot more smiley faces :-)

* Changed titles on some pages eg links, Rollingstock etc.

* Cancelled DVA Stuff (due to complaints)

* Will get my own pictures soon (due to complaints)

email: winston@firstlink.com.au
visit: www.geocities.com/mactyrail

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.