Re: Cool stuff - including the real DVA - web updated [Don't Bother]

thanks for being so frank for me Mitch. i totally agree--no sign of
creativity shown here at all.

please don't bother if you're just going to take pictures off others'
websites. even if you do get 10000 hits in a month, all of us here will
still know it's just plaigerism.